Item#: PW-A740BKR Description
Designed to enhance grip for precision work, this collection protects from a broad range of hazards. The gloves are constructed from highly engineered textiles and offer an extensive selection of colors, lining, and size options. This collection is suitable for mechanic applications, general construction, material handling, carpentry and utility work.
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacturing methods are used in the production of Portwest’s extensive range of Hand Protection products.
Portwest A740 Features:
- Thumb, middle and index finger tips left open for precision handling
- Reinforcement stitching on palms and fingers
- Reinforced padded palms
- Highly durable synthetic leather with elastane and neoprene
- CE Certified
- ANSI/ISEA 105 – 2016 CUT Level A2
- EN 388:2016 – 184.108.40.206.X
- EN 420
Materials: Synthetic Leather, Rubber, Elastane